Elementor Pro v3.5.2 is the most advanced website builder plugin for WordPress, allowing you to visually design forms, posts, WooCommerce, slides and more.
What is Elementor for WordPress?
Since launching Elementor Page Builder, it has received extensive exposure in the WordPress community, yet still, a lot of people aren’t aware such an advanced design solution exists for free.
What is Elementor? It’s the WordPress website builder that more than five million WordPress sites use to create content and designs with a visual, drag-and-drop editor.
To help you learn more about Elementor and why it’s the most popular WordPress website builder and page builder plugin at WordPress.org, we’ve created this introduction that will cover everything you need to know about what Elementor is and how it helps you create better WordPress sites.
What Is Elementor for WordPress?
Elementor is the ultimate & free WordPress drag-and-drop editor, that lets you create beautiful WordPress websites in the easiest and quickest way possible.
The default WordPress editor is fine for simple blog posts, but it doesn’t offer very many design options and you can’t see what your design will really look like until you click the preview button.
Elementor fixes that by giving you full drag-and-drop design flexibility with a live, visual builder – no CSS or HTML knowledge needed. When you’re creating a design, you’ll see your design exactly as your visitors will, which makes it easy to quickly adjust your design as needed.
Elementor offers countless design options and dozens of pre-built content widgets for everything from buttons to forms, sliders, pricing tables, and more.
In addition to designing individual posts and pages, you can also use Elementor to design your entire WordPress theme – including your header, footer, and everything in between.
As you keep reading this post, you’ll learn more about the many features that Elementor offers.
How Does Elementor Page Builder Work?
Elementor is a visual WordPress website builder that replaces the basic WordPress editor with a live frontend editor, so you can create complex layouts visually, and design your website live, without having to switch between the editor and the preview mode.
With Elementor, you can create beautiful and functional designs without needing to use code or CSS, and without relying on developers for help. The designs that you create are responsive by default, which means they’ll automatically look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
The user interface is intuitive and beginner-friendly, so you can be up and running in minutes. You can insert one of the hundreds of professionally designed templates to save time and then easily customize it using simple controls.
Best of all, we built the Elementor interface with the latest technologies so that it offers a speedy, lag-free design experience. That means you can create designs faster and you won’t be slowed down by lag or glitches.
We’re also constantly improving front-end performance to help you create a quick-loading site, such as releasing a number of new performance improvements in Elementor 3.0.
Elementor Pro builds on the features in the free version to create a more high-powered tool for web designers and professionals.
With Elementor Theme Builder, you’ll be able to design your entire theme using Elementor’s interface, including your header, footer, blog post templates, 404 pages, and more. You can also create global settings that let you easily control the design palette for your entire site.
If you have a WooCommerce store, Elementor WooCommerce Builder gives you that same flexibility for your shop and single product templates.
And in addition to designing your theme, you can also use Elementor Popup Builder to design any type of popup that you can target and trigger according to your needs.
Beyond letting you use Elementor to design all aspects of your site, Elementor Pro also gives you access to powerful new features that you can use in all of your designs. Here are some of the biggest additions:
- A visual form builder.
- Lots of new widgets including sliders, post lists, portfolios, pricing tables, and more.
- New design options including scroll effects and custom positioning.
- Support for dynamic content from plugins like Advanced Custom Fields, Toolset, and Pods.
Finally, you also get access to a ton of new pre-built templates to help you save time.
If you want to see a feature-by-feature breakdown, check out our full Elementor free vs Pro comparison.
Elementorism – Landing Pages for Elementor
- The Plus - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro
- Ocean Elementor Widgets
- Briefcase Elementor Widgets
- Elegant Tabs for Elementor
- Element Pack - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- PowerPack for Elementor
- Premium Addons PRO for Elementor
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- Dynamic Content for Elementor
- AnyWhere Elementor Pro
- JetDesignKit for Elementor
- Livemesh Addons for Elementor Pro
- Boosted Elements | WordPress Page Builder Add-on for Elementor
- Elementor Extras
- White Label Branding for Elementor
- Essential Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro v3.5.1 Pro New Features
Elementor Pro v3.5.2 Pro
v3.5.2 - 2021-11-28
* Tweak: Adjusted license mechanism to support trial period
* Fix: Updates made to Global Widgets do not reflect accordingly to linked widgets ([#16815](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16815))
* Fix: Hamburger toggle button doesn't change to “close” when menu is collapsed in Nav Menu widget when Inline Font Awesome experiment is active
* Fix: Global Widget cannot be unlinked
|Changelog||Elementor PRO v3.5.2|
No reviews found.